Monday, December 28, 2020

Save 40-50% During TWAC Sale - Here Are Some Of My Favorites!

 

Our TWAC Sale at PBP is still going strong, so I thought I'd share a few of the products that I have in the sale this time.

Here are the kits and/or bundles from each of my themes in the TWAC Sale. I have over 90 products that are discounted 40% or more during this sale. Bundles are discounted 46 - 50%! There are lots more individual packs on sale, too! Click each image to add it to your cart! Click the buttons below to see all of my TWAC Goodies!

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OF MY TWAC DEALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OF MY TWAC - CU DEALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL TWAC DEALS @ PBP

You only have a few days left to complete our December Mojo Challenges to earn our beautiful Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE plus discounts to the shop! I'm hosting the Bonus Challenge this month...it's a fun one & a great way to scrap your Christmas Adventures!  Head to the forum to play along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment