Tuesday, January 5, 2021

NEW Foundations: Words #13 + FREE with Purchase Kit @ PBP!

 

I have a new set of FOUNDATIONS for you this week! Check out Foundations: Words #13 - lots of great words for scrapping the New Year, the crazy last year or just an everyday layout. I really love seeing what can be done with these simple, stylized templates! Grab them while you can save 20% on them. Discount is valid through Sunday, January 10.

It's amazing to me what creative scrappers can do when you give them a simple foundation to start their layouts with. I love the freedom of the Foundations. I don't feel obligated to use someone else's clusters and can just do my own thing. My CT really ROCKS the Foundations...and hey, I scrapped with them this time, too! I figured I'd better at least make one layout about how crazy 2020 was. Give them a try...I think you'll love what you create!

by Mother Bear using Footprints

by Fayette using Keep Your Distance

by Janik using City Sidewalks

by Rochelle86 using Little Friends, Big Hearts

by Scrapbxl - PBP CT using Gnome for Christmas

by Scrapdolly - PBP CT Using Crazy4Cats

by Elizabeth22 - PBP CT using It's Always Autumn

by Elizabeth22 - PBP CT using Footprints

Our January Challenges hit the forum a few days ago. We have some amazing challenges this month that will help your scrapping skills grow. We'd love to have you come and play along. We offer lots of prizes and inspiration to help you get your layouts done!

No comments:

Post a Comment