Tuesday, January 26, 2021

NEW FOUNDATIONS ON SALE + FREEBIE for Subscribers!

 

I have another new set of FOUNDATIONS for you this week! Check out Foundations: Rays #1. Ya know, when I design something, I kind of have an idea in my head how they'll turn out. I seriously LOVE IT when my CT knocks it out of the park and makes them look even BETTER than I imagined!  Grab them while you can save 20% on them. Discount is valid through Sunday, January 31.

I think you'll agree that my CT has really worked their magic with this set of Foundations. Their layouts are amazing and will inspire you to create your own works of art!

by Mother Bear using One Kind Word Kit & WordArt

by Rochelle using Two Hearts Dig-ette-al Kit & Artsy Papers

by cutiejo1 using Good People Bundle

by Scrapdolly using Let Life Bloom Bundle

by Bright Eyes using Sub•Zero Bundle

It's been a while since I gave away a subscriber freebie, so I thought I'd offer you a sample foundation just in case you haven't tried them already.

Click the image below to subscribe to my newsletter.

You'll receive an email with the code and link to get your freebie!


Here's some inspiration from my CT using my subscriber freebie. I'm running out of words to describe how creative they are and what beautiful layouts they make. Lol, so I'll just leave it at that and let you enjoy them with your own eyes :)

by Rochelle using We Rise Bundle

by Julie using Gnomeo & Juli-ette Bundle

by cutiejo1 using Gnome for Christmas

by Janik using Hope Blooms Bundle

Our January Challenges hit the forum a few days ago. We have some amazing challenges this month that will help your scrapping skills grow. We'd love to have you come and play along. We offer lots of prizes and inspiration to help you get your layouts done!

No comments:

Post a Comment