Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Sub•Zero - New Collection in January's BBD Sale @ PBP!

 

Here in Northern Utah, winter means COLD temperatures and lots of snow....so this collection is a reflection of the temperatures here in Utah. It's not quite this cold, but the temps feel like they're . . .

I had my doubts when I started working with this palette...but after I got going, I just LOVED it! It's such a beautiful, wintery set of colors! This collection will make scrapping your winter memories a pleasure.

I welcomed a new scrapper to my CT recently, cutiejo1 (Joanna). She really knocked it out of the park with her Sub•Zero layouts! Check out this gorgeous layout from Joanna - I LOVE everything about it from the blended photo in the background to her gorgeous clusters and focal point photo up front. Welcome to the team, Joanna!

Grab my SUB•ZERO COLLECTION and SAVE BIG!

The full value of the Sub•Zero is $32.94.

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

I know, I say this every time I release a new collection, but my CT is AMAZING! I just can't stop looking at their layouts...so many creative details! I'm sure they'll inspire you to create your own gorgeous layouts. You can also see more inspiration with the products in my shop and in my gallery.

Layout by Julie using Foundations

Layout by janik

Layout by Rochelle using Foundations

Layout by cutiejo1 using Foundations

Layout byJanik using Foundatoins

Layout by Julie

Layout by Rochelle using Foundations

Layout byJulie using Foundations

Don't forget to check out our January Mojo Challenges. There are some really FUN ones again this month! 

If you complete at least nine of this month's challenges, you'll get this month's Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE, plus you'll get discounts to the shop and an entry into the drawing for a PBP Gift Certificate!

No comments:

Post a Comment