Monday, December 7, 2020

FREE Mini Kits with Purchase & SALE TODAY ONLY, Plus NEW POP•iN PAGE KIT!

 

Our annual Stuff Your Stocking event is still going strong! This year we have TWO sets of mini kits that we're giving away: City Sidewalks and Christmas Village. For the next 12 days you can get a piece of each kit FREE with purchase and end up with two HUGE kits to scrap your Christmas memories with...TODAY ONLY, Get MY Mini Kit FREE when you spend $10 in the shop! 

Spend $10 TODAY and get a Christmas Village MIni Kit by PrelestnayaP Designs and MY CITY SIDEWALKS MINI KIT - that's TWO FREE Mini Kits with $10 Orders! Plus, you can save 30% everything in my PU & CU Shops! Remember, this is available for 24 hours only, so shop, save and collect the freebies quickly!

FREE with $5 Orders - TODAY ONLY!

Get BOTH Mini Kits with $10 Orders TODAY ONLY!

SAVE 30% or more on all of my Personal Use Designs
SAVE 30% or more on all of my Commercial Use Designs

Click the image below to see the schedule of the FWP Offers and Designer Sales for the rest of the promo, through December 12.

Remember to come back and shop each day to collect all of themini kits!

I added another little goody to my City Sidewalks theme - this week I'm releasing a fun, new, City Sidewalks POP•iN PAGE KiT (PiPK)! This pack includes a mini kit with 3 papers and 15 elements (some recolors are also included), PLUS, it includes a completed, CUSTOMIZABLE LAYERED LAYOUT created with the mini kit in two sizes - 12" x 12" AND 8 1/2" x 11". So, you can use it like it is, or add, remove or rearrange stuff until your heart is content! 

Here's a look at my completed PiPK layout. This is exactly what you'll get if you just drop your photos in the spaces on the layout....turned out pretty cute, huh? Lol, now if only I could stop time. This cute little Santa is now FOURTEEN years old!

I gave my PiPK to my CT and asked them to work their magic. I didn't want them to just use the layout like it was, but asked that they customize it since that's what they're meant for. I really LOVE what they did with my layout. Lol, do you ever look at something and think, "Why didn't I think of that?" I'm constantly asking myself that coz my CT is amazing!

PiPK Layout layout by Julie

PiPK Layout layout by Rochelle

Thanks to those of you that have purchased my City Sidewalks Bundle. If you haven't grabbed it yet, you still have time! Purchase it TODAY during my sale to SAVE 30% 

I have some of the most creative scrappers on my team and on the PBP Shop CT. I love what they did with City Sidewalks and think you will, too! I'm only showing a few of the layouts here. To see more, see the collection in my shop or check out my gallery!

By Mother Bear using Foundations

By Janik

By Alanna using Foundations

By Janik using Foundations

By Elizabeth22 - PBP CT

By Beth - PBP CT

Make good use of our Stuff Your Stockings Mini Kits that you've received FREE with purchases in the PBP Shop this month. I'd love to have you come and play along with me in the December Bonus Challenge! Here's the layout I created using the several of the City Sidewalks Mini Kits. See the challenge post for a list of those I used. I LOVED using the City Sidewalks Designs. The Christmas Village Mini's are just as beautiful and a bit more traditional in colors and designs. So, grab your mini kits and come and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment