Tuesday, December 15, 2020

BBD Starts NOW! Get GNOME FOR CHRISTMAS BUNDLE for just $8!

 

This week I have a new collection for you that will help you scrap about your celebrations this time of year. Many parts of the world are still seeing restrictions on holiday events, so that means that most of us will be . . .

This year  will be a little different for many of us. We'll be spending lots of time at home. But, rather than let that cause stress or sadness, I decided to create a kit that can make us smile about being "GNOME for Christmas" or HOME for Christmas :) This colorful kit will make scrapping your holiday memories fun and memorable. I am always amazed at the gorgeous layouts. The layout below from Julie (Mother Bear) of my Creative Team was one of my favorites from this collection. She does amazing things with my foundations - look below the product images for more inspiration!

Grab my GNOME FOR CHRISTMAS and SAVE BIG!

The full value of the Gnome for Christmas is $32.94.

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

My CT really ROCKED this collection. I just can't stop looking at their layouts...so many amazing details! I'm sure they'll inspire you to create your own gorgeous layouts. You can also see more inspiration with the products in my shop and in my gallery.

Layout by Julie using Foundations

Layout by janik

Layout by Rochelle using Foundations

Layout by AnaSantos - PBP CT

Layout byJanik using Foundatoins

Layout by Julie

Layout by Scrapdolly - PBP CT

Layout by Kiana of Love It Scrap It Designs

Layout by Bright Eyes - PBP CT

Layout by bcgal00 - PBP CT using Foundations

Layout by Alanna

Layout by elizabeth22 - PBP CT using Foundations

Layout by Alanna using Foundations

I'm hosting the Bonus Challenge this month - it's a fun one! Just use three ore more of the fun and fabulous City Sidewalks and/or Christmas Village Mini Kits that we gave away free December 1 - 12!

If you complete at least nine of this month's challenges, you'll get this month's Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE, plus you'll get discounts to the shop and an entry into the drawing for a PBP Gift Certificate!

No comments:

Post a Comment