Friday, December 18, 2020

GNOME FOR CHRISTMAS? Final Day For BBD Pricing On New Designs!

Grab my GNOME FOR CHRISTMAS BUNDLE and SAVE BIG!

The full value of the Gnome for Christmas is $32.94.

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

My CT really ROCKED this collection. I just can't stop looking at their layouts...so many amazing details! I'm sure they'll inspire you to create your own gorgeous layouts. You can also see more inspiration with the products in my shop and in my gallery.

Layout by Julie using Foundations

Layout by Julie using Foundations

Layout by janik

Layout by Alanna

Layout by Rochelle using Foundations

Layout by Janik using Foundatoins

Layout by Rochelle

Layout by Alanna using Foundations

Layout by AnaSantos - PBP CT

Layout by Scrapdolly - PBP CT

Layout by bcgal00 - PBP CT using Foundations

Layout by Bright Eyes - PBP CT

Layout by Kiana of Love It Scrap It Designs

Kiana, of Love It Scrap It Designs created a video of her scrapping with my GNOME FOR CHRISTMAS COLLECTION. Click the video below to watch her create her gorgeous layout!

I'm hosting the Bonus Challenge this month - it's a fun one! Just use three ore more of the fun and fabulous City Sidewalks and/or Christmas Village Mini Kits that we gave away free December 1 - 12!

If you complete at least nine of this month's challenges, you'll get this month's Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE, plus you'll get discounts to the shop and an entry into the drawing for a PBP Gift Certificate!


No comments:

Post a Comment