Sunday, November 27, 2022

CYBER MONDAY - $2 Treats, Last Day of PU & CU Sales!

 

We made it home from Oklahoma late Sunday night...tired, but happy. It's always the same - no matter where we travel to, I'm excited to be back home and sleep in my own bed! The memories of our long ride needed to be erased with a hot tubby when we got home, too. :)

I hope you've enjoyed the deals we've offered during our Black Friday & Cyber Sunday/Monday Sales. If you haven't shopped yet, there's still time!

I have three more $2 Treats available Today ONLY (Monday). My $2 Treats from Sunday are still available, so if you missed those, grab them before they're gone! Here's a look at the new goodies for Monday:

Remember, you can still save 30% or more on all of my PU Products today. My CU Shop will close tonight at midnight. Save 60% in my CU Shop until then!

Final Hours to SAVE 60% ON MY CU PRODUCTS

No comments:

Post a Comment