Saturday, November 26, 2022

We're Making Cyber SUNDAY A "Thing" @ PiCKLEBERRYPOP!

 

By the time you get this newsletter, I'll be about halfway home from Oklahoma. Time always flies by so quickly when we're spending time with family...but it was a great week with our Oklahoma kids and grandkids!

While I'm enduring the 2-day drive home, you can head to my shop to get in on my Cyber Sunday and Monday Deals! (Yes, we drove to Oklahoma this time...we had lots of Christmas stuff to take with us, as well as a 16 year old granddaughter. *grin*)

Anyway, check out the cute ad, then head to the shop to get in on the deals!

I have three $2 Treats available Today (Sunday), and will have three more tomorrow...so be sure to visit the shop both days to save on all of them! I'll send you another newsletter so you can see what I'm offering tomorrow. You're welcome :)

Remember, you can still save 30% or more on all of my PU Products today. My CU Shop will close Monday night, so grab my CU Goodies at 60% off until then!

SAVE 60% ON MY CU PRODUCTS DURING MY CU SHOP CLOSiNG SALE

No comments:

Post a Comment