Friday, November 18, 2022

Motorcycles & Miracles - The Grandma Chronicles

I usually give you a quick reminder right at the top of my last chance newsletter. But, I just had something I wanted to share . . .

I don't always have personal reasons for creating my collections, but this month was different. We just had a terrifying experience with our oldest grandson on October 31. He was involved in a motorcycle accident on the freeway, but thankfully, wasn't seriously injured. So, I created Thankful4You to help me scrap about it. So, here it is, an actual scrapbook page from me, less than a month from when it happened (don't have a heart attack....miracles do happen, both with my scrapping and in life :) I might have a few more gray hairs than I did a few weeks ago, but hey, I'll take them! There is a lot more journaling, but it's quite personal, so I'll just share the page the way I'm uploading it to the gallery.  

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming :)

If you love getting amazing deals on new digi goodies, then head to my shop to SAVE BiG on my newest designs!

Get my complete Thankful4You Collection for just $8 through midnight ET tonight! 

That means that you'll . . .

This bundle is jam-packed with gorgeous goodies! You'll get over 150 elements, 47 papers and two foundations for just $8, not the regular price of $36.50! 

CLiCK HERE to see the entire collection

SHOP FAST! These discounts disappear at midnight ET tonight! That's in just . . .

Check out this month's BBD Challenge!

For this challenge you have to use one of her BBD products plus another BBD product from a second designer of your choice! If you purchase any of my Thankful4You Collection this week, you're halfway there ;)

Once completed, you'll be entered into a drawing to win a $15 gift coupon to use in her store ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment