Thursday, November 24, 2022

Ready, Set, SAVE! Black Friday Deals are LiVE NOW at PBP!

 

Here in the US it's a holiday, Thanksgiving Day. I hope that those of you that are celebrating have had a wonderful day with friends and family. For those of you outside of the US, I hope you'll join me in always being aware of the many things we have to be grateful for.

My hubby and I traveled to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving this year. We finished Thanksgiving DInner a few hours ago, relaxed a bit from the food overload and now we're ready for bed. Lol, but before I hit the pillows, I wanted to let you know that The BLACK FRiDAY EVENT starts NOW at PBP! 

In addition to my Black Friday Sale, I have another announcement for you. I have found that I'm just not able to keep up with the demands of family, running the PBP Shop plus creating my own PU & CU designs.....so something has to give. I've decided to close my CU Shop. See the details on the ad below. Not that it's going to save me a lot of time closing the CU side of my designs...I don't release that much CU stuff. But hey, it's one less thing to worry about. Baby Steps, right?  :)

My entire PU Shop is discounted 50% TODAY ONLY. Save even MORE on bundles! So, now is the time to SHOP and add to your digi stash! 

SAVE 50% OR MORE IN MY PU SHOP - TODAY ONLY!

My CU Shop will be discounted 60% through Monday night....so grab these designs before they're gone!

SAVE 60% DURING MY CU SHOP CLOSiNG SALE

Remember, SHOP TODAY to save the most on my PU Products! The discount changes to 40% on Saturday and 30% on Sunday & Monday.

I'll be back with Cyber Sunday & Monday Deals in separate newsletters. You won't want to miss what we have in store for you. So, set an alarm to come back on Sunday & Monday for more HUGE Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment