Thursday, December 8, 2022

Put Up Your Stockings! We're Going To Fill Them With FREE Digi Goodies!

 

It's time for PiCKLEBERRYPOP's Ninth Annual

STUFF YOUR STOCKiNGS SALE!

I just LOVED the colors of this collab kit, so I created my own add-ons. Grab them during the sale to SAVE 37% on the Bundle & 30% on individual packs. PLUS, you'll get FREE Coordinating Goodies with your order!

I just have to tell you how amazing my CT and the PBP CT is. I finished previewing and uploading this collection at 4 am on Thursday. That's not even one full day, and look at the gorgeous layouts that they created with my Christmas Wish Collection!

by Julie

by Gina - PBP CT using Christmas Wish: Foundations

by cutiejo1 using Christmas Wish: Foundations

by Beth - PBP CT

by Bright Eyes - PBP CT using Christmas Wish: Foundations

by Julie using Christmas Wish: Foundations

by cutiejo1

by bcgal00 using Christmas Wish: Foundations

Here's a closer look at the free kits you can get with orders at PBP! Remember, not only are we giving away two free, coordinating kits, but the entire shop is discounted 30% or MORE!

CHRiSTMAS WiSH Kit #1 - FREE with $10 Orders
CHRiSTMAS WiSH Kit #2 - BOTH KITS FREE with $20 Orders

No comments:

Post a Comment