Tuesday, October 16, 2018

You ROCK My World is Back For a Limited Time!

You Rock My World is another collection that is back by request. It's perfect for your prehistoric projects, layouts about your favorite cavemen and even dinosaur lovers. You'll fall in love with the quirky personalities of the characters and dinosaurs in this kit. They're not only perfect for layouts, but make fantastic greeting cards and gift tags, too!
Because it's back for a limited release, all packs are not available individually. But, to make up for it, I've discounted my bundle deeper than usual. So, if you love it all, then buy the bundle and you'll get TWO Freebies - see below for details!
THESE PACKS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE BUNDLE AND INDIVIDUALLY!
Get the mini kit below FREE with the purchase of the bundle. PLUS, if you buy the bundle, you'll also get the Pocket Cards FREE through Oct. 22!
THESE PACKS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE BUNDLE!


Spend $10 on anything in my shop, and you'll get the Pocket Cards from my You ROCK My World Collection FREE! The Pocket Cards are also available to purchase separately.
My CT & the PBP CT always make my designs shine. Here's some inspiration for you!


Layout by Julie

Layout by Janik


Layout by Ozgirl - PBP CT


Layout by scraptious - PBP CT


Layout by robinsmai - PBP CT


Layout by zanthia - PBP CT


Layout by lbrtychic

We have eight fabulous challenges for October. Get a free mini kit and template plus prizes for the other six challenges. Complete all eight challenges and get another prize, our Mojo Perks Mini Bundle (see below.)
https://pickleberrypop.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=85

No comments:

Post a Comment