Sunday, October 7, 2018

DSD Discounts, FWP & Games Still Going Strong!

I took a couple of short breaks from designing and website work to actually SCRAP. So, I thought I'd share my layouts with you :) Thank goodness for the challenges and the speed scrap at PBP - otherwise I'd never get any scrapping done :)


This layout was created with my newest collection, It's Always Autumn.



This layout was created during Jen Yurko's speed scrap with my Just For Today Collection.

Save 46% or more on both of these collections through Monday night only! My entire shop is discounted 40% or more, PLUS spend $25 and save an extra 10% on my products!
I love the changing seasons, especially when the heat of summer drifts into the loveliness of autumn. I love the glorious colors of fall, the cooler weather, sweaters and even pumpkin spice everything. I'll admit that It's Always Autumn....in my heart. I had so much fun designing this collection. I drew more of my cute little creatures and a whole garden full of funky mushrooms. I hope you'll enjoy using them as much as I did creating them. Use this collection to scrap everything you love about autumn and more!
BUY THE BUNDLE TO GET EVERYTHING & SAVE!
SAVE 40% on INDIVIDUAL DESIGNER PACKS





Layout by Julie



Layout by Julie


Layout by Yobeth - PBP CT



Layout by Glori - PBP CT


Layout by robinsmai - PBP CT



Layout by Scrapbxl - PBP CT



Layout by scrapdolly - PBP CT



Layout by zanthia - PBP CT



Layout by Janik



Layout by Rochelle



Layout by Shaz515

Here are some of the designs I've added to my shop in the past few months. Add these to your stash while they're on sale!





Since It's October, here are some of my favorite Autumn and Halloween Designs!
https://pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=46962

https://tinyurl.com/fayette-rocktober

https://tinyurl.com/ghosttown

https://tinyurl.com/fayette-octdr

We also have a fabulous Free With Purchase offer in the PBP Shop. Get a gorgeous kit called "Autumn Chant" free with any order of $10 or more in the PBP Shop!
We have lots of fun going on at PBP - games in the forum and a fabulous NEW RELEASE Scavenger Hunt. Come and play along and get a beautiful mini kit for completing the Scavenger Hunt!
Here's the kit you'll get FREE if you submit your entry by 11:59 pm ET on Monday, October 8 and get at least 18 of the 20 answers right! Visit the forum to play along!
We just posted eight fabulous new challenges for October. Get a free mini kit and template plus prizes for the other six challenges. Complete all eight challenges and get another prize, our Mojo Perks Mini Bundle (see below.)


No comments:

Post a Comment