Monday, October 8, 2018

LAST CHANCE for DSD Sales & FWP Offers - Deals Disappear at Midnight ET!


Head to the shop QUICK! DSD Sales and FWP Offers end in just a few hours. Don't let the time run out!
I love the changing seasons, especially when the heat of summer drifts into the loveliness of autumn. I love the glorious colors of fall, the cooler weather, sweaters and even pumpkin spice everything. I'll admit that It's Always Autumn....in my heart. I had so much fun designing this collection. I drew more of my cute little creatures and a whole garden full of funky mushrooms. I hope you'll enjoy using them as much as I did creating them. Use this collection to scrap everything you love about autumn and more!
BUY THE BUNDLE TO GET EVERYTHING & SAVE up to 56%! (must spend $25 in my shop to save an extra 10%)
SAVE 40% on INDIVIDUAL IT'S ALWAYS AUTUMN PACKS HERE!
My CT & the PBP CT always make my designs shine. Here's some inspiration for you!


Layout by Fayette



Layout by Julie



Layout by Julie



Layout by Glori2 - PBP CT



Layout by Shaz515



Layout by Julie



Layout by Yobeth - PBP CT



Layout by zanthia - PBP CT



Layout by Janik



Layout by Rochelle



Layout by Scrapdolly - PBP CT



Layout by Alanna

We also have a fabulous Free With Purchase offer in the PBP Shop. Get a gorgeous kit called "Autumn Chant" free with any order of $10 or more in the PBP Shop!
We have lots of fun going on at PBP - games in the forum and a fabulous NEW RELEASE Scavenger Hunt. But play FAST! Scavenger Hunt Entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm ET tonight!
Here's the kit you'll get FREE if you submit your entry by 11:59 pm ET TONIGHT and get at least 18 of the 20 answers right! Visit the forum to play along!
We have eight fabulous new challenges for October. Get a free mini kit and template plus prizes for the other six challenges. Complete all eight challenges and get another prize, our Mojo Perks Mini Bundle (see below.)

No comments:

Post a Comment