Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Get My Dark Shadows Mini Kit FREE With Purchase TODAY ONLY!

The All Treats, No Tricks Promo continues at PBP! Not only can you SAVE 31% or MORE on all of my Autumn & Halloween Designs, but you can also get free mini kits with qualifying orders.
Get MY Mini Kit TODAY ONLY with $10 Orders
You'll actually get TWO FREE MINI KITS when you spend $10! The final two mini kits will be givine away tomorrow, so don't miss out! Check the ads below for details & a peek at the FWP Mini Kits!
Have a safe & HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Click the image below to see all of my discounted Autumn Designs
Click the image below to see all of my discounted Halloween Designs
Here's a peek at the awesome and spooky DARK SHADOWS MINI KITS that we're giving away with $5 and $10 purchases today and tomorrow. You still have a few hours to get today's TWO FREE MINI KITS. Spend $5 to get the mini kit by Cheryl Day Designs. Spend $10 and get her mini kit PLUS the Dark Shadows Mini Kit that I designed!
FREE WITH $5 & $10 PURCHASE TODAY ONLY
Spend $10 and get BOTH Mini Kits FREE!
My Mini kit is a little spookier than my normal Halloween designs. That makes it perfect for lots of older kids' layouts and more! Spend $10 and get it FREE TODAY ONLY!
Here's a sample layout created by Julie/Mother Bear with my Dark Shadows mini kit. 


FREE WITH $5 & $10 PURCHASE OCT. 31 ONLY
Spend $10 and get BOTH Mini Kits FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment