Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Pickle Barrel is OPEN - NEW DESIGNS, NEW Deals & NEW WINNER!


Halloween costumes and decorations can be scary, so I decided to design something more cute and GIRLY. I hope you'll enjoy scrapping your Halloween Layouts with my Girly Ghouls Collection. It's perfect for your girls and more!
Buy the Bundled Dealss and the packs average out to $1 Each. Individual packs are still available for $1.50 each. That's still a bargain for these packs - in fact it's a CRAZY deal because there are a LOT of designs in each pack! I hope you'll enjoy scrapping with Girly Ghouls as much as I enjoyed creating it!
Get my entire GIRLY GHOULS COLLECTION in my 10-Pack for just $10 - that's just $1 per pack! (the full retail value of the 10-Pack is $43.41 - what a deal!)
If you don't want the Add-On, Hot Mess & Artsy Papers, Messy Edges, and Pocket Cards, but still want to pay $1 per pack, grab the 6-Pack! (the full retail value of the 6-Pack is $25.94)!
The six packs shown below are in Girly Ghouls 6-Pack.
My 10-Pack includes the six packs shown above PLUS the four packs shown below! If you love pocket projects or putting an artsy touch on your pages, then you really NEED these packs...So grab the Girly Ghouls 10-Pack!
Here are the amazing layouts that my Creative Team and the PBP CT created with Girly Ghouls Collection. I'm sure you'll agree, their layouts are inspiring!
Head to my gallery to see more!
Layout by Alanna
Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Julie
Layout by Julie
Layout by Janik
Layout by zanthia - PBP CT

Layout by Elizabeth22 - PBP CT
Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by Alanna
Get this beautiful set of templates created by Heartstrings Scrap Art FREE when you spend $12 during the Pickle Barrel Promo (of course I'd love to have you buy my products to qualify for the freebie *grin*)!
Bonus Templates will automatically be added to your cart.
 












No comments:

Post a Comment