Monday, May 17, 2021

LAST DAY to SAVE on NEW Foundations: Blended #3 & Circles #3 + Inspriation From My CT!


Check out this gorgeous layout from my CT Manager, Julie/Mother Bear using Foundations: Circles #3 and my Think Happy • Be Happy Collection. I can't even tell you how much I love what my CT does with my foundations. I think they'll inspire you, too!

by Mother Bear Think Happy • Be Happy Collection

Today is the last day to get the new release discount on Foundations: Blended #3 and Foundations: Circles #3. The discount will disappear at 11:59 PM ET tonight! Use them as the foundation for your layout, and then add your own elements/clusters, titles and journaling. I think you'll love the result! 

As always, here are some layouts to inspire your own scrapping with the Foundations! First up are the layouts using Foundations: Blended #3!

by Mother Bear, using Think Pink Collection

by Janik using Ocean Avenue Bundle

by cutiejo1 using Hope Blooms Collection

by Alanna using Don't Wish it Away Collection

by Rochelle86 using SugarCreek Bundle

by lbrtychic using Pieces of April Collection

Here are some gorgeous layouts that will inspire you to use Foundations: Circles #3!

by cutiejo1 using To the Moon Collection

by lbrtychic using Let Life Bloom Collection

by Alanna using Don't Wish it Away Collection

by Janik using Pieces of April Collection

by Rochelle86 using Think Happy • Be Happy Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment