Tuesday, May 4, 2021

FiNAL DAY of $2 Treats, iNSD Sale & FWP Offers!

 

It's been a busy few days. I hope you enjoyed iNSD Weekend! If you haven't taken advantage of the iNSD Sale in my shop, you still have ONE DAY to SAVE! Our sale ends at 11:59 PM ET TONIGHT!

Here are my last $2 Treats for this year's Sale! Thanks to each of you that have added my goodies to your stash. I hope you enjoy using them. You definitely want these, especially if furry and feathered friends are your thing!

SHOP FAST! Today's $2 Treats disappear in just . . .

DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS
Click here to see all $2 Treats for Today, May 4!

I'm sharing my newest releases again...just in case you missed them. Lol, I know...that would be hard with as many newsletters as I've sent for iNSD! Thanks for shopping with me during our Sale-abration!

Foundations: Words #17 coordinate in theme and color with my new Possibilities Collection, but they are not included in the bundle, so click the image below & add them to your cart!

There's still time to save on my CU Packs, too! These Torn Papers are fun to customize to use on your personal layouts, as well as in kits you may create! Grab them now while they're discounted 50%!

Need inspiration? Here are just a few of the layouts my CT & the PBP CT created with my Possibilities Collection! You can see all of their layouts in My PBP Designer Gallery.

Layout by Mother Bear using using Foundations: Words 17

Layout by Janik

Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Ana Santos - PBP CT using Foundations: Words 17

Layout by cutiejo1 

Layout by Mother Bear using Foundations: Words 17

Layout by Sylvia - PBP CT

Layout by Glori2 - PBP CT

TODAY is your LAST CHANCE to get Windsong, PBP's Collab Kit FREE with $5, $7, and $10 orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment