Saturday, May 1, 2021

iNSD Sale Continues + $2 Treats for May 2!

 

I hope you enjoyed interNational Scrapbook Day! But hey, don't think that just because Saturday is over (or will be soon depending on where you live), that all of the deals are gone. NOPE....you can STILL SAVE BiG through Tuesday, May 4 in my shop at PBP!

Every day through May 4th I'll have TWO products on sale for only $2 each!
Here are my digi treats for today!

Here's some inspiration using today's $2 Treats!

Click here to see all $2 Treats for May 2

SHOP FAST! Today's $2 Treats disappear in just . . .

DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS

Shop each day to find NEW DEALS on OLD FAVORiTES!

Foundations: Words #17 coordinate with my Possibilities Collection, but it is not included in the bundle. Click the image below to buy them and save 50%!

Head to my PU shop now
Head to my CU shop now

Get parts of this beautiful PBP Collab Kit FREE with $5, $7, and $10 orders. Get the entire collab (two double templates, two BiG kits and solid papers) free with a $20 Purchase. You're welcome to spend that $20 in my shop :)

We'd love to have you come and play along with our May Mojo Challenges. You can win discounts to the shop and if you complete at least 9 of the challenges, you'll get the Mojo Perks Mini Bundle below & will also be entered in a drawing to win a gift certificate to the PBP Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment