Saturday, May 1, 2021

Happy iNSD! Day #3 of our Sale & $2 Treats @ PBP!

 

Every day through May 4th I'll have TWO products on sale for only $2 each!
Here are my digi treats for today!

Click here to see the entire We Rise Collection

Here's some inspriation on what you can do with today's $2 Treats!

Click here to see all $2 Treats for May 1

SHOP FAST! Today's $2 Treats disappear in just . . .

DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS

Shop each day to find NEW DEALS on OLD FAVORiTES!

Save 50% on all individual packs in my shop, including all single packs in my POSSIBILITIES Collection!

Click here to save on all of my Possibilities Packs!

Foundations: Words #17 coordinate with my Possibilities Collection, but it is not included in the bundle. Click the image below to buy them and save 50%!

I might be a little sleep deprived. Some of you noticed and let me know that I had the wrong preview for this product in my CU Shop. It's fixed now, so you can buy with confidence :)  It had the right zip files attached, just the wrong preview. I think I might need a nap!

Get parts of this beautiful PBP Collab Kit FREE with $5, $7, and $10 orders. Get the entire collab (two double templates, two BiG kits and solid papers) free with a $20 Purchase. You're welcome to spend that $20 in my shop :)

We'd love to have you come and play along with our May Mojo Challenges. You can win discounts to the shop and if you complete at least 9 of the challenges, you'll get the Mojo Perks Mini Bundle below & will also be entered in a drawing to win a gift certificate to the PBP Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment