Thursday, May 5, 2022

iNSD Deals Continue - Save At Least 50% + MORE on Bundles & $2 TREATS!

 

My iNSD Sale is going strong at PBP. Save 50% or MORE in my PU & CU Shops!. To make shopping even more fun, we're discounting select products each day by even more than 50%! So, scroll through the newsletter and then check out my $2 Treats! 

Because I was enjoying family for the weeks leading up to iNSD, I didn't get a new collection done. BUT, I did get three new sets of foundations and some new CU products created. Save 50% on them through May 10! If you want to see all of my foundations, just click the word FOUNDATiONS above :) Each image below is also linked to the product in my shop. Enjoy!

As I mentioned above, you'll save on everything in my CU Shop, too! SHOP NOW to SAVE BiG!

As part of the iNSD Promo at PBP, we're giving you HUGE discounts on some of our favorite PU & CU products! I will have two PU & two CU $2 TREATS each day through May 10!

Shop each day to find NEW DEALS on OLD FAVORiTES!

You won't want to miss today's $2 Treats! I have a fun set of The Basics (discounted 64%) and a full kit (discounted 79%) - now those are some BiG DiSCOUNTS that you won't want to miss! Click the images below to grab them while they're just $2 each!


Click here to see all May 6 PU $2 Treats
Click here to see all CU $2 Treats for May 6

SHOP FAST! Today's $2 Treats disappear in just . . .

DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS

Come Back Tomorrow & I'll reveal the rest of my

$2 TREATS!


Get this gorgeous Mega Collab Kit FREE when you spend $15 in one order. You're welcome to spend that $15 in my shop :)

Our May Mojo Challenges are live in the forum. We'd love to have you come and play along with us! You can earn discounts to the shop and if you complete at least 9 of the challenges, you'll get the Mojo Perks Mini Bundle below & will  be entered in a drawing to win a gift certificate to the PBP Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment