Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Celebrate iNSD with Me! Save 50% or MORE, Daily $2 Treats + FREE Kit With $15 Orders May 5 - 10!

It's been a while since I hit your inbox! I actually took some time off and enjoyed grandkids staying with us for three weeks - and when I say enjoy, I MEAN IT! We had several of our teenage grandkids staying off and on during that time, but for two weeks, I had two granddaughters here. I had forgotten how much FUN teenage girls can be! We laughed until we cried more times than I can tell you. After having them stay here, we flew home with one of them to Oklahoma and spent a week with our daughter and her family there. So, I'm slowly getting myself back into work mode....and it's about time, because this weekend is kind of a big deal!

Scrapbookers around the world anticipate the first Saturday in May all year! Well, the anticipation is over! The interNational Scrapbooking Day Sale-abration starts NOW at PBP, and that means you can get HUGE DISCOUNTS on all of my digi goodies!


Because I was enjoying family for the weeks leading up to iNSD, I didn't get a new collection done. BUT, I did get three new sets of foundations and some new CU products created. Save 50% on them through May 10! If you want to see all of my foundations, 

As I mentioned above, you'll save on everything in my CU Shop, too! SHOP NOW to SAVE BiG!

As part of the iNSD Promo at PBP, we're giving you HUGE discounts on some of our favorite PU & CU products! I will have two PU & two CU $2 TREATS each day through May 10!

Shop each day to find NEW DEALS on OLD FAVORiTES!

If you LOVE my Foundations, and want to be able to create personalized titles, then grab these $2 TREATS while you can! My Foundation: Alphas make creating your own titles fast and easy!




Click here to see all PU $2 Treats for May 5
Click here to see all CU $2 Treats for May 5

SHOP FAST! Today's $2 Treats disappear in just . . .

DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS

Don't worry - You Won't Miss Any Of My Deals!

I'll send a newsletter each day during our iNSD Sale to show you my $2 TREATS for that day. That way you won't miss the HUGE DiSCOUNTS on $2 TREATS!


Need inspiration? My CT & the PBP CT created loads of beautiful layouts with my new Foundations. I'm sure they'll inspire you, too! You can see all of their layouts in My PBP Designer Gallery.

First up are the layouts created with my Foundations: Words 25

Layout by Janik using using I Wouldn't Change a Thing Bundle

Layout by Bright Eyes - PBP CT using my Flirt Bundle

Layout by Julie using Sunshiny Day

Layout by Rochelle86 using Possibilities Collection

Next up are some layouts created with my Foundations: Words #26 - these are PERFECT for Mother's Day & More!

Layout by Julie using Because of You Bundle

Layout by Glori2 - PBP CT using using Autumn Afternoon

Layout by Rochelle86 using Think Happy • Be Happy: Bundle

Layout by Janik using my Flirt Bundle

. . . and finally, we have some layouts using my Foundations: Stacks #1

Layout by Janik using my Summer Breeze Bundle

Layout by Rochelle 86 using I Am The Storm Bundle

Layout by Scrapdolly - PBP CT using I Love You More

Get this gorgeous Mega Collab Kit FREE when you spend $15 in one order. You're welcome to spend that $15 in my shop :)

Our May Mojo Challenges are live in the forum. We'd love to have you come and play along with us! You can earn discounts to the shop and if you complete at least 9 of the challenges, you'll get the Mojo Perks Mini Bundle below & will  be entered in a drawing to win a gift certificate to the PBP Shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment