Friday, May 6, 2022

Happy interNational Scrapbooking Day!

 

Happy interNational Scrapbooking Day!  I hope you're enjoying the sale at PBP. If you haven't had a chance to shop yet, you still have time! Save 50% or more on all of my designs!

Save 50% on three new sets of Foundations, but only through Tuesday, May 10!

As I mentioned above, you'll save on everything in my CU Shop, too! SHOP NOW to SAVE BiG!

As part of the iNSD Promo at PBP, we're giving you HUGE discounts on some of our favorite PU & CU products! I will have two PU & two CU $2 TREATS each day through May 10!

Shop each day to find NEW DEALS on OLD FAVORiTES!

If you LOVE my Foundations, and want to be able to create personalized titles, then grab these $2 TREATS while you can! My Foundation: Alphas make creating your own titles fast and easy!

Click here to see all PU $2 Treats for May 7
Click here to see all CU $2 Treats for May 7

SHOP FAST! Today's $2 Treats disappear in just . . .

DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS

Get this gorgeous Mega Collab Kit FREE when you spend $15 in one order. You're welcome to spend that $15 in my shop :)

Our May Mojo Challenges are live in the forum. We'd love to have you come and play along with us! You can earn discounts to the shop and if you complete at least 9 of the challenges, you'll get the Mojo Perks Mini Bundle below & will  be entered in a drawing to win a gift certificate to the PBP Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment