Wednesday, December 1, 2021

We're Going to Stuff Your Stockings @PBP + NEW Collection!

 

It's December & that means that PBP is going to 

STUFF YOUR STOCKINGS!

Get TWO free mini kits when you spend $10 in our shop each day - plus save 30% on two designers each day!

Today's mini kits (Dec. 2) were created by Bellisae Designs and myself :)

Here's a closer look at our mini kits.

Free with $5 Orders TODAY ONLY

Free with $10 Orders TODAY ONLY

TODAY ONLY - SAVE 30% in each of our shops. Click the buttons below to start saving now!

Shop Bellisae Designs Sale
Shop Fayette's PU Sale
Click me
Shop Fayette's CU Sale

See and BOOKMARK the entire Stuff Your Stockings schedule here

I loved working with this theme so much, that I created some add-on packs that coordinate with the 24 mini kits that we're giving away.

Since my entire shop is discounted for our Stuff Your Stockings Promo, you'll save 30% on my Homespun Holiday individual packs. Save 37% on the Bundle. And hey, if you just can't get enough of this stuff, Jen Yurko has some coordinating goodies, too!

Check out the gorgeous layouts my Creative Team made with my

Homespun Holiday Collection.

by Julie/Mother Bear

by Janik using Foundations: Circles #4

by Alanna

by cutiejo1

by lbrtychic

by Julie/Mother Bear

by Alanna

by Janik

by lbrtychic

No comments:

Post a Comment