Saturday, December 25, 2021

Annual TWAC Sale (The Week After Christmas)

 

It's time for our annual TWAC Sale at PBP (TWAC = The Week After Christmas!) Save 40% or MORE on select products in my shop!

I have 97 products discounted a minimum of 40% during this sale. Bundles are discounted even more! The TWAC Sale runs through December 30! What a great way to spend that Christmas money, right?!?!

Click the images below to see all of my products in the TWAC Sale.

Here are the bundles from the different themes that will be discounted during the sale. All bundles and individual packs are discounted for the PU Goodies (Bundles are the best deal with the deepest discounts!) I've just linked them to all of my TWAC PU Deals. Lol, I hope that's okay - there are only 97 products, so not too many to scroll through. I'll show my ten CU products that are on sale for TWAC in another newsletter (but you can see them by clicking the TWAC CU image above). Lol, I still have gifts to wrap, neighbor gifts to deliver and money to freeze (yep, one of our grandsons is getting some cold, hard cash this year *grin*). So, I'd better get busy! By the time you get this newsletter, Christmas will be over. I hope you had a MERRY ONE!

You only have a few days left to complete our December Mojo Challenges to earn our beautiful Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE plus discounts to the shop! Head to the forum to get to play along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment