Friday, December 31, 2021

New DASH for the STASH Sale! Huge Discounts For Just 24 Hours!

 

Most parts of the world have welcomed in 2022 - we're still a few minutes away here in Utah...lol, I hope I can stay awake! I wish you a better, brighter and healthy New Year. I also hope that you'll make time to document your story with lots of scrapbook layouts!

We're helping you ring in the New Year with some amazing digi deals during PBP's new DASH for the STASH Sale! It's a great way to  build your digi stash. Click the ad below to see all of the sale products. My sale images are all shown below the ad. DASH to the shop quickly! These discounts disappear in 24 hours!

I have 5 bundles and 5 kits discounted during Dash for the Stash. Save  58 - 64% on my products. This is a ONE DAY SALE, so DASH to the shop to build your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment