Saturday, October 30, 2021

TODAY'S THE DAY! Get My 31 Eeeek Street POP•iN PAGE KiT FREE with $8 Orders + Save on Seasonal Designs!

 

TODAY'S THE DAY! GET MY 31 EEEK STREET PiPK FREE WITH $8 ORDERS!

If you've been waiting to shop so you can get my coordinating 31 Eeeek Street POP•iN PAGE KiT FREE, WAIT NO MORE!

TODAY ONLY! Spend $8 or more and you'll get my 31 Eeeek Street PiPK FREE! Feel free to spend that $8 in my shop :) See details on image below to see what comes in the PiPK.

Here's the layout I created using my POP•iN PAGE KiT. You can use the layout as it is and simply POP-iN your photo to complete a page quickly, or move things around, add more elements, photos or change papers. You can even combine the five FWP Kits and my 31 Eeeek Street Designs to create a completely custom layout!

This PiPK coordinates with my 31 Eeeek Street Collection and is perfect to scrap your Halloween memories! SAVE 31% or MORE on this collection, as well as all of my other Autumn & Halloween Designs through October 31!  

SHOP MY HALLOWEEN DESIGNS
SHOP MY AUTUMN DESIGNS

Halloween can be frightening! But, at 31 Eeeek Street, it's more cute than scary! So, snap lots of photos of your little spooks, then scrap them with this new collection. You'll love hanging out on 31 Eeeek Street!

by Julie/Mother Bear

Layout by lbrtychic

Enjoy more amazing inspiration from my Creative Team. 

Layout by Julie/Mother Bear

Layout by cutiejo1

Layout by Janik

Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Alanna

Layout by cutiejo1 using Foundation Alphas: Vertical #1 and Foundation: Numbers & Symbols

Layout by Janik

by Alanna

by lbrtychic

No comments:

Post a Comment