Wednesday, October 20, 2021

LOVE Halloween? Save 78% On Moon Shadow Bundle!

 

I know, I know...Moon Shadow may not be a typical title for a set of Halloween designs, but I have a good reason for calling it that :) 

I have always been a little freaked out by shadows, especially at night. It's just scary to be walking somewhere and see some kind of shadowy movement. Yes, I can freak myself out a little. But, because of that, I thought that MOON SHADOW was a good theme for a Halloween Kit. This kit isn't nearly as scary as some shadowy figures in real life can be. The characters in this collection are loveable, with just enough spookiness to help you scrap your Halloween or other scary memories!

Here are a couple of fantastic layouts from my CT that show you the amazing things you can create with MOON SHADOW!

This layout is by Janik using Moon Shadow Foundations. I just LOVE how creative my team gets with my very simple Foundations. It's exactly what I hoped would happen when I developed this line of templates. I provide the basic foundation with an awesome split photo mask and a fun, chunky title for the layout...and then you do the rest. These ladies really ROCK the foundations. I LOVE how Janik has clustered in and around the full moon title, and those little owls hanging out on the limb over her photo are darling. I love how she has stacked her smaller photos over the photo strips. Don't you just LOVE the eyes peeking up from behind the lower photo? Lol, I could go on and on, but you get the picture!

This layout is by cutiejo1. This page just really knocked my socks off. First of all, that photo is fantastic! I love how the color of Joanna's hair works with this layout and how she's blended a larger version of the photo into the Artsy Paper background. Stunning! The spider over her eye ties in beautifully with the way she's worked the web into the Wicked title! Her clustering around the small photo with the reduced torn papers is  just perfect and really draws your eye to this beautiful pic. Lol, and I LOVE that she used the "extreme makeover" wordstrip. PERFECT! 

So, there is a little bit of commentary about what I notice about these gorgeous layouts. I hope they'll inspire you to create your own MOON SHADOW layouts!

Head to the shop to grab these designs, but do it quickly because . . .

BBD discounts disappear Friday night!

The full value of my Moon Shadow Bundle is $36.00

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

Or, if you prefer to shop for separate packs, you can...

As promised, here is some more inspiratoin using MOON SHADOW! You can see more in my shop or in my PBP Gallery.

Layout by cutiejo1 using foundatoins

 

Congrats to Mother Bear - She received a GSO for this layout!

Layout by sylvia - PBP CT using Foundations

Layout by Alanna

Layout by bcgal00 - PBP CT using Foundations

Layout by sylvia - PBP CT

Layout by Julie using Foundations

Layout by Ana Santos - PBP CT

Layout by Kiana using Foundations

Layout by Gina - PBP CT

No comments:

Post a Comment