Monday, October 4, 2021

LAST CHANCE To Get DSD Discounts & FWP Offer!

 

Hey Scrappers, The clock is ticking. The deep DSD discounts in my shop will disappear in just . . .

DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS
SHOP MY PERSONAL USE DESIGNS
SHOP MY COMMERCIAL USE DESIGNS

Autumn is my favorite time of year. The changing colors, cooler temperatures and final bursts of color and produce in the gardens make my heart happy. I love spending time in the backyard on a beautiful Autumn Afternoon. Whether I'm waging war on weeds, or just enjoying a bit of sun, this season never disappoints! I hope you'll enjoy scrapping your fall memories with Autumn Afternoon...and remember, get out there and enjoy this gorgeous time of year!

I just love what my CT does with my foundations. They are the perfect starting point for your layouts, and leave lots of room for you to add your own creativity! This layout by Julie really "leaves me breathless"!

by Julie (Mother Bear) using Foundations: Words #22

To see all SIXTY-FOUR packs of Foundations in my shop, click on FOUNDATiONS below! Now is a great time to add them to your stash, but do it quick while they're discounted 40%!

Here is one last look at some of my farvorite Autumn Afternoon layouts by my Creative Team and the PBP CT!  ENJOY! See more inspiration in MY SHOP and in MY PBP Gallery.

Layout by Julie/Mother Bear

by Janik using Foundations: Words #22

Layout by Janik

Layout by Beth - PBP CT using Foundations: Words #22

Layout by cutiejo1

Layout by Kiana, Guest CT Member

by cutiejo1 using Foundations: Words #22

Layout by lbrtychic

by Alanna using Foundations: Words #22

by lbrtychic using Foundations: Words #22

by Rochelle86 using Foundations: Words #22

If you haven't received our FREE Kit yet, head to the shop. This offer ends tonight at 11:59 PM ET!

The October Mojo Challenges are live in the PBP Forum, so come and play along. Remember that you will be entered in the drawing for Gift Certificates for each layout you complete by Monday night! Complete at least nine of the challenges this month, and you will get discounts to the shop, be entered for a challenge gift certificate to the shop AND you'll get the October Mojo Perks Mini Bundle shown below FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment