Monday, August 9, 2021

PBP's Birthday Sale, FWP Offer and LOTS of NEW GOODIES!

 

Life has been really busy here in Northern Utah. My siblings and I hosted the family reunion for my Dad's side of the family over the weekend. We had such a great time seeing everyone! Now we have three of our grandkids from Oklahoma staying with us. Lol, can you see that I'm building up to an excuse for why my newsletter didn't go out last night? Not only have we been BUSY for the last couple of weeks, but I have to admit...I'm TIRED :P  Instead of working on my newsletter earlier today, I kicked my feet up and took a little nap while our 6 year old grandson did the same. Lol, his was a lot shorter than I wanted mine to be. But hey, it was better than nothing.

Anyway, I'm sorry for being late with the update about my new releases. Read on to find out about PBP's Birthday Sale, FWP offer and my new goodies. I think I'll click SEND and stop fighting the urge to let my eyelids close :)

PBP is celebrating their 15th Birthday, so that means we're having a huge SALE!

Everything in my shop is discounted 40% or more! Shop now to SAVE BIG!

Spend $20 in one order and you'll get 15 & Fabulous, a gorgeous PBP Collab Kit, FREE! Lol, and I'll just say it, I wouldn't mind if you spent the $20 in my shop :)

I have a TON of new Foundations for you this week. I created some new styles - MASKS and ALPHAS, and NUMBERS/SYMBOLS...Use the Foundation Alphas to create YOUR OWN TITLES the way I do on the Words Foundations. Yup, I've made it easy for you to customize names, places and more on your layouts! Plus, I released new Rays and Words Foundations! Give them a try!  

Foundations: Masks #1. I LOVE how these Foundations work up. Don't be afraid to move the top layer around so that the title is where YOU want it, then just fill in the rest of the background! See the CT Inspiration section to see all of the gorgeous layouts from my team!

I think you'll find my Foundation Alphas and Numbers/Symbols super fun and EASY to use. Each letter comes with a coordinating strip that is trimmed to fit the letter. So, just select the letters for the word or name you want to create, space them evenly and then trim the strips so they're even and you're ready to start the FUN part with papers and elements!

If you missed getting my Lolly Bag, you can still SAVE 40% or MORE on You Are . . . during the Birthday Sale! 

If you bought my Lolly Bag, Grab the Add-On Bundle to complete your collection!

Save 40% on all individual You Are Packs

I just can't put into words how much I LOVE what my CT and the PBP CT does with my designs! These ladies are amazing scrappers. I hope you'll be inspired by them, too. I especially LOVE what they did with all of my new foundations!

Check out these gorgeous layouts using my Foundations: Masks #1. I pictured these a certain way, and my CT blew that vision out of the water and IMPROVED on my ideas. I LOVE what they did with these! Lol, I even had fun playing with them!

Layout by Fayette using Foundations: Masks #1 and You Are Full Bundle


Layout by Bright Eyes using Foundations: Masks #1 and You Are Full Bundle


Layout by cutiejo1 using Foundations: Masks #1 and You Are Full Bundle

I love RAYS - they just make me  happy, and so do these fantastic layouts created with Foundations: Rays #2!

Layout by cutiejo1 using Foundations: Rays #2 and You Are Full Bundle

by Janik using Foundations: Rays #2 and You Are Full Bundle

Layout by Susan-sj3s using Foundations: Rays #2 and You Are Full Bundle

Layout by Rochelle using Foundations: Rays #2 and You Are Full Bundle

It's pretty clear by now that I LOVE creating templates using seasonal words and photostrips. I seriously love these layouts created with my Foundations: Words #19!

Layout by Julie using Foundations: Words #19 and You Are Full Bundle

Layout by Janik using Foundations: Words #19 and You Are Full Bundle

After many requests, I have finally created some Foundation Alphas, Numbers & Symbols. Now you can create your own names or words to personalize and customize your layouts! Yeah, I know, it took me longer than planned. Lol, see my opening paragraph above for my excuse *grin*

by Rochelle86 using Foundation Alpha: Vertical #2 and Sunshiny Day Bundle

by Bright Eyes using Foundation Alpha: Horizontal #1 & September Smiles

by cutiejo1 using Foundation Alpha: Horizontal #1 & Just a Number!

by Julie using Foundation Alpha: Vertical #1, Vertical #2 and Sunshiny Day Bundle

by cutiejo1 using Foundation: Numbers & Symbols & Hello July!

by lbrtychic using Foundation Alpha: Horizontal #1 & Just a Number!

by Janik using Foundation Alpha: Horizontal #1 and Salty Sunset Bundle

So many of your layouts catch my eye in the gallery and make me grateful for scrappers that make my designs look so amazing! I LOVE this layout by @chigirl. She really ROCKED my You Are Full Bundle!  Thank you, Judy!

by chigirl using You Are Full Bundle

Phew, if you made it this far, let me say, "THANK YOU!" Be sure to check out our August Challenges for more inspiration, a boost to your creativity and even some beautiful FREEBIES!

CLICK HERE to see PBP's August Challenges!

Complete at least nine of our August Challenges and you'll get this month's Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment