Sunday, August 15, 2021

FINAL HOURS to Save 40% + Get Free Kit with $20 Orders During PBP's Birthday Sale!

 

How has your August been so far? Lol, mine has been crazy busy, but in such a good way. If you've been too busy to take advantage of the Birthday Sale at PBP, make time to go shopping NOW! The birthday discount disappears in just . . .

DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS

Yes, that's right! PBP's Birthday Sale Ends tonight!

Everything in my shop is discounted 40% or more! Shop now to SAVE BIG!

PLUS, all products in the Wish for it Wednesday Category are discounted an extra 15% through 11:59 PM ET TONIGHT! So, SHOP FAST to SAVE BiG!

Spend $20 in one order and you'll get 15 & Fabulous, a gorgeous PBP Collab Kit, FREE! Lol, and I'll just say it, I wouldn't mind if you spent the $20 in my shop :)

Here's a quick peek at all of the new goodies that are in my shop right now. See inspiration for using these products in the shop and in My Gallery.

If you missed getting my Lolly Bag, you can still SAVE 40% or MORE on You Are . . . during the Birthday Sale! 

If you bought my Lolly Bag, Grab the Add-On Bundle to complete your collection!

Save 40% on all individual You Are Packs

CLICK HERE to see PBP's August Challenges!

Complete at least nine of our August Challenges and you'll get this month's Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment