Wednesday, August 4, 2021

How about a Lolly Bag for Just $6?!?

It's time for our annual Lolly Bag Sale!

I have one Lolly Bag that is filled with gorgeous new digi designs. I also have an exclusive subscriber offer for you. Read on for more info!


If you aren't subscribed to my newsletter, you SHOULD BE! I have a coordinating Add-On Bundle that I'm releasing on Sunday, but subscribers can get it before it's available in my shop, PLUS, they get to save MORE just for being subscribers. So, what are you waiting for? Click here to subscribe and when I send my next newsletter, you'll find out how to save 50% on it!




I have thrown a LOT of new product at my CT & the PBP CT for our birthday celebration. Here are just a few of the layouts that they created with my Lolly Bag and the Add-On Bundle!

Layout by Julie using Lolly Bag & You Are Add-On Bundle

Layout by Rochelle using Lolly Bag & You Are Add-On Bundle

Layout by Janik using Lolly Bag & You Are Add-On Bundle

Layout by Alanna using Lolly Bag

Layout by bcgal00 - PBP CT using Lolly Bag

Layout by Kiana (Love it Scrap it Designs) using Lolly Bag

Layout by Sylvia - PBP CT using Lolly Bag

Layout by Bright Eyes - PBP CT using Lolly Bag

Layout by Alanna using Lolly Bag & You Are Add-On Bundle

Layout by Janik using Lolly Bag

Click the image below to head to the PBP Forum to play along with our Lolly Bag Scavenger Hunt! Yup, there is another prize involved :)

Help us celebrate our birthday month by playing along with our August Mojo Challenges! You'll make layouts about wishes, the number 14 and more! Head over to check them out and play along! We have lots of inspiration for you, along with gorgeous freebies and prizes. We'll help you take your digi skills to a new level, have fun & fill up your scrapbooks! PLUS, if you finish at least nine of the challenges, you'll receive discounts to the shop and our beautiful August Mojo Perks Mini Bundle!


No comments:

Post a Comment