Monday, April 6, 2020

Mystery Monday Deals Disappear at MIDNIGHT ET!

Make the most of your time looking at your screen. Get in on the Mystery Monday Deals at PBP! SHOP FAST - These Deep Discounts disappear in just . . .
DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS

PERSONAL USE MYSTERY MONDAY PRODUCTS

Since we're all confined to our homes, I thought I'd include two kits that will help you scrap this crazy experience that we're having right now. Lol, after a few weeks of confinement or home schooling, we're all SHE-RO's and even though we adore our "students", we have a better idea of what school teachers put up with!

SHE-RO Dig-ette-al Kit - Just $2 TODAY ONLY!

SHE-RO Quotables - Just $1 TODAY ONLY!

Smarty Pants Dig-ette-al Kit - Just $2 TODAY ONLY!

Smarty Pants Sassy Kids - Just $1 TODAY ONLY!

COMMERCIAL USE MYSTERY MONDAY PRODUCTS

The Commercial Use Products below are just $2 Each during Mystery Monday!
SEE ALL MYSTERY MONDAY PRODUCTS HERE
REMEMBER, this is a 24 hour promo, so
SHOP FAST to SAVE BIG!
I'm gonna be honest. The days being confined to home are starting to run together. I'm sick of Social Media, even more than I was before (although some of the memes and videos are really good!)  The constant stream of info and other posts about the current world situation have me on overload. Plus, we all know that once we open an app, it can suck too much of our time before we even realize it. SO....I decided to take control and boycott social media (don't worry...I'm still reading the CDC and WHO sites once a day to keep up on current info.) 
The fact that I'm cutting back on social media doesn't mean I don't want interaction with others. I do! So, I have started playing more games in the forum. We'd love to have you join us! We promise not to fill our Fun & Games Forum with anything but fun games and stuff that will make you smile!
Here are links to just a few of our game threads. You can see more in the forum. You'll want to stay tuned, we'll be posting more games in the coming days and weeks...and a little birdie told me that there might be some prizes involved with some of the games *grin*!
Our April Mojo Challenges are live in the forum. Come and play along with us! You'll fill up your scrapbooks while you have fun and earn prizes!
Complete at least nine of the April Challenges, and get the April Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment