Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Berry BIG Deals START NOW! My Kinda People Collection just $10 Through Friday!

Hey Scrappers! It's that time again - Berry BiG Deals are LIVE at PiCKLEBERRYPOP! Get these big discounts before they're gone! Sale ends FRIDAY NIGHT!
My Kinda People are KIND People. In a world where things can seem so dark and lonely, we need to show more kindness. This collection will help you scrap about the kind people and moments in your life. But hey, if you're not particularly fond of people, I even included an add-on for those of you that prefer to show your kindness to cats or dogs. This collection is filled with beautiful elements and papers that can also be used for a variety of themes.
This is the BEST DEAL!
Buy my Berry BIG Deal BUNDLE  for only $10 through Friday, April 24 ONLY! That's a savings of 76%!
Here is some inspiration for you from my CT and the PBP CT using My Kinda People. They created so many layouts that I'm just showing a few here today. Be sure to check out the products and look in my gallery to see the rest of them.
Layout by Julie (Mother Bear)
Layout by Alanna (uses Foundation)
Layout by bcgal00
Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by Rochelle86
Layout by Alanna
Layout by Janik
Layout by Julie/Mother Bear (uses Foundation)
Layout by Bright Eyes - PBP CT (uses Foundation)
Layout by bcgal00 (uses Foundation)
Layout by Glori2 - PBP CT
Layout by Chaos Lounge - PBP CT
Layout by Rochelle86 (uses Foundation)
Win prizes & fill up your scrapbooks! Complete at least nine challenges Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment