Friday, April 24, 2020

FINAL HOURS TO SAVE 76% On My Kinda People Collection & 50% on Singles!

Hey Scrappers! If you haven't made your BBD purchase yet, you better do it quick! HUGE BBD Discounts disappear in just . . .
DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS
This is the BEST DEAL!
Buy my Berry BIG Deal BUNDLE  for only $10 through Friday, April 24 ONLY! That's a savings of 76%!
Here is some inspiration for you from my CT and the PBP CT using My Kinda People. They created so many layouts that I'm just showing a few here today. Be sure to check out the products and look in my gallery to see the rest of them.
Layout by Julie (Mother Bear)
Layout by bcgal00
Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by Alanna
Layout by Janik
Layout by Julie/Mother Bear (uses Foundation)
Layout by bcgal00 (uses Foundation)
Layout by Glori2 - PBP CT
Layout by lbrtychic (uses Foundation)
Win prizes & fill up your scrapbooks! Complete at least nine challenges Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment