Tuesday, August 6, 2019

SAVE 40% on NEW CU & PU Packs During PBP's 13th Birthday Sale!


The sale applies to my Personal Use Shop and my Commercial Use Designs!
Our Birthday Sale is still going strong at PBP, and I have some NEW CU Packs to show you today!
Running the PBP site keeps me busy and can be stressful. I decided to take some time this weekend and just do something I LOVE....DOODLE, and well, they turned out cute so I decided to create some new CU products with them. They're both discounted 40% during our birthday sale. Remember, CU products are fun to use on PU layouts!
All of my Don't Wish It Away Designs are still discounted. Save 40% on the individual packs and 46% on the Bundles! I created a special Bundle without the Kit for those of you that bought it during the Party Popper Sale...that way you can complete your collection and still get the bigger discount!
If you didn't grab my Party Popper, then grab the FULL bundle shown below. You'll SAVE 46% on this bundle, too!
If you'd rather pick and choose individual packs, you can still save 40%! You can see all of the packs here.
The Papers below are included with the DIg-ette-al Kit. It's a fun variety pack of papers. There are a couple of hot mess, painted, patterned and even some "almost solid" papers in this pack!
Be sure to check out my products in the
Here are a few that I didn't show you last time!



Here are some new layouts from my CT and the PBP CT using the entire Don't Wish It Away Collection!
Layout by Julie/Mother Bear
Layout by Janik
Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by Chaos Lounge - PBP CT
Layout by Rochelle
Layout by Alanna
Layout by bcgal00
Since it's PBP's 13th Birthday, we're giving away a FREE KIT with any order of $13 or more. Lol, and as always, I don't mind if you spend that $13 in my shop!
Our August Mojo Challenges. are live in the forum. Come and play along with us! I'm hosting the Playing with Perks Challenge this month. Here's what I created for the challenge. Join the challenge and you can create your own two page layout!
Complete at least nine of the August Challenges, and get the August Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment