Sunday, August 4, 2019

LAST CHANCE to SAVE 50% On Party Poppers!

SHOP FAST - OUR PARTY POPPERS DISAPPEAR at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!
DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS
Here's a look at my Party Popper!
We all have those days when we just want the day to be over. But, as we look back on time, we realize just how fast time passes. Kids grow up, move out and you're an empty-nester before you know it. It doesn't mean that we can't acknowledge that we have bad days. But, we need to do all that we can to be in the moment, enjoy those snuggles, and make those memories while we can! Don't Wish It Away is the perfect collection to scrap pages about those little moments that you made time for, or pages about how quickly time has passed.
The Papers below are included with my Party Popper. It's a fun variety pack of papers. There are a couple of hot mess, painted, patterned and even some "almost solid" papers in this pack!
There are 25 Party Poppers available at PBP for just $3 each. Believe me, you're going to want them all! Click here to see all of our 13th Birthday Party Poppers!
Be sure to watch for my next newsletter on August 5 - I have LOTS more in store for you during PBP's Birthday Celebration!
I really LOVE what my CT and the PBP CT did with my Party Popper! I hope the layouts will inspire you, too!
Layout by Julie/Mother Bear
Layout by Alanna
Layout by bcgal00
Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by oldenmeade - PBP CT
Layout by Janik
Layout by Julie
Layout by Rochelle
If you're still waiting to send your Scavenger Hunt Entry In, don't wait any longer. All entries must be sent to birthday@pickleberrypop.com by MIDNIGHT ET tonight!
Our August Mojo Challenges. are live in the forum. Come and play along with us! I'm hosting the Playing with Perks Challenge this month. Here's what I created for the challenge. Join the challenge and you can create your own two page layout!
Complete at least nine of the August Challenges, and get the August Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment