Friday, August 23, 2019

LAST CHANCE to Get SO OVER IT for $8 During Berry BiG Deals Promo!

Hey Scrappers! You have JUST A FEW HOURS LEFT to get the Berry BiG Deals at PiCKLEBERRYPOP! Discounts disappear at midnight! Watch the clock so you don't miss out!
DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS
I'm going to admit something: 2019 has been a ROUGH YEAR, and I'm ready to move on :) I might be letting my stress level affect my designs. Lol, but hey, we've all had times like that, and guess what?  They should be part of the memories that we scrapbook. That way, when you look back, you'll be able to see the growth in yourself and those around you as you've made it through hard times.
I created this collection so that the word art could be funny and flexible, so you don't just have to scrap about things you'd rather put behind you :) This is even a fun collection to use for those photography sessions when the kids don't cooperate :)
This is the BEST DEAL!
Buy my Berry BIG Deal BUNDLE for only $8 through Friday, August 23 ONLY! That's a savings of 76%!
Here is some inspiration for you from my CT and the PBP CT using my SO OVER IT Collection:
Layout by Julie/Mother Bear
Layout by Bright Eyes - PBP CT (uses foundations)
by Chaos Lounge - PBP CT
Layout by lbrtychic
by lbrtychic (uses foundations)
Layout by bdgal00
Layout by Scrap Dolly - PBP CT  (uses foundations)
Layout by Janik
Layout by Beth - PBP CT
Layout by Julie/Mother Bear (uses foundations)
by bcgal00 (uses foundations)
by Alanna (uses foundations)
Layout by Rochelle
by Beth - PBP CT (uses foundations)
by Janik
Layout by Alanna
by Rochelle
by Scraptious - PBP CT
We have some fantastic new challenges in the PBP Forum. I'm hosting our Mojo Perks Challenge this month...and yes, it's a two page spread :) Come and play along! 
Win prizes & fill up your scrapbooks! Complete at least nine challenges Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment