Monday, January 2, 2017

Going, Going, GONE! SAVE 60% or MORE on Retiring Products!


Save 60% or more during the Semi-Annual Retirement Sale now thru Jan 9!
I've been doing a little house cleaning in my PBP Shop. Believe me...it was painful this time. These are some of my all time favorite kits. I love the goofy characters and creatures in these collections....but it's time to say goodbye to them. Grab them quick. These collections will be gone for good on January 9!

The bundles are the best deals at 64% off retail price, but you can also save 60% on the individual packs for each of the collections shown below. There are a total of 48 different products from me in the retirement sale this time!
See all of my retiring products here
Choose to Shine Add-On Bundle PLUS FWP by Fayette Designs
Animal Attraction - The Bundle! by Fayette Designs
Pardon My Blooper - The Bundle by Fayette Designs
One Little Voice - The Bundle! by Fayette Designs
A Mother's Love - The Bundle, A Medley for Mothers by Fayette Designs with FREE Alpha!
You ROCK My World - The Bundle
Scrap Me Happy Mini Kit by Fayette Designs
Happy In Love Dig-ette-al Kit by Fayette Designs
Cupid Rhymes with Stupid Dig-ette-al Kit by Fayette Designs
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment