Friday, January 20, 2017

LAST CHANCE to get $1 PACKS During Pickle Barrel Promo!

Fayette Designs
Today is the LAST DAY to get $1 Deals in PBP's Pickle Barrel Promo! Check out my newest designs, STILL THE ONE!
Divider
Get TWO FREEBIES with my Pickle Barrel Special Offer
Buy my Still the One 6-Pack and Add-On Bundle
& get
FREE PHOTO LABELS & CLUSTERS
Joyous 6-Pack & Add-on Bundle buy together for 2 Freebies
Divider
Joyous 6-Pack
Joyous 6 Pack Free with Purchase
Save on the Matching Add-Ons
SAVE 40% on the Add-On Bundle
or SAVE 25% on Individual Add-On Packs!
Joyous Add-On Bundle
Joyous 6-Pack & Add-on Bundle buy together for 2 Freebies
Don't forget about  my SPECIAL OFFER!


Buy the Still the One 6-Pack and the Still the One Add-On Bundle will

GET 2 FREEBIES WHEN PURCHASED TOGETHER!

Get the Photo Labels (free with the 6-Pack)) AND the Clusters when you checkout with both the 6 -Pack and Add-On Bundle in your cart!

(The Journaling Cards will automatically be added to your cart)
Individual Pickle Barrel Packs just $1
The individual packs are all available for just $1 each. But, remember that to get the FREEBIES, you need to buy both the 6-Pack AND my Add-On Bundle.
Joyous The Elements
Joyous Patterned Papers
Joyous The Basics - Papers
Joyous The Basics - Elements
Joyous Hot Mess & Blended Papers
Joyous Word Art
Divider
Be Inspired by my Creative Team
I took some time off this week and actually did some SCRAPPING! Check out my layouts and a few of my favorite CT layouts made with Still the One!
To see more, head to my gallery!
Layout by Fayette
Layout by alanna
Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by Julie
Layout by danima - PBP CT
Layout by Angie i
Divider
Each month during the Pickle Barrel Promo we have a Free With Purchase offer. This month, get a beautiful set of templates created by Tiramisu Design FREE when you spend $12 during the Pickle Barrel Promo (of course I'd love to have you buy my products to qualify for the freebie *grin*)!
 
Bonus Templates will automatically be added to your cart - no coupon necessary.
Bonus Templates free with any $12 Purchase thru Nov 21st
Divider
Don't miss out! Sale Ends November 21st
Don't miss out! Sale Ends November 21st
Here's the layout that I made for the Pickle Barrel Challenge this month with my Still the One Collection! What a fun way to record our plans and goals for the New Year!
Layout by Fayette
Enjoy!
Thanks For Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment