Friday, August 2, 2013

PBP Website Issues

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....wouldn't you know it. We just begin the biggest promotion of the year for our website, and PBP's hosting company decides to "do maintenance" that causes our site to go down. It would have been really nice to know this ahead of time so we could schedule our promo around their "maintenance", but then again, I'm not really sure that this was scheduled on their end. Either way, I know it's frustrating on your end, and well, it's just maddening on this end.

Anyway, I feel like I need to apologize again, even though this is completely out of our control. We hope you'll be patient with PBP, and that you'll keep checking your browser to see if it's working on your end. Right now, some people can get to the site, while others can't (me included....very convenient, huh? :)

We'll be watching the shop very closely for any issues with orders when they come in. If you have any problems, feel free to email myself or Sheri at custserv@pickleberrypop.com

Thanks for your patience...and man, I can't wait to get this party started...AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment