Monday, August 19, 2013

Last Chance for Pickle Barrel, Sale & Prize Drawings!

Shop fast because you only have about 8 hours to get in on the Birthday Sale, Pickle Barrel & the Customer Appreciation Drawing. 



My Pickle Barrel designs this month are meant to help you scrap the quirky & crazy people in your life :) Buy the 6-Pack and get my Word Frames FREE!


Here's a closer look at my 6-Pack - this is a value of $24.44 for ONLY $6! Grab this one quick - the Pickle Barrel starts on August 16 and ends promptly at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, August 19.



These little word frames are so much fun and are so easy to use on photos! Be sure to get the 6-Pack to get them FREE (they're automatically included in the download). If you don't buy the 6-Pack, and still love the Word Frames, you can buy them separately (but the Word Frame purchase will not count toward your $12 Pickle Barrel Purchase to get the Bonus Kit) Clear as mud? *grin*  Just be safe...buy the 6-Pack and get them FREE!



All Pickle Barrel Products are still available individually, so if you prefer to shop that way, you can. Check out my individual packs below (but remember that if you want the FREE Word Frames, you have to buy the 6-Pack!)




 








I have a fun little Facebook Freebie for you that coordinates with this collection. Click the freebie image below to head to my Facebook Page to download it (you'll need to "like" my page first). Click the "FREEBIE" link just below my cover photo to access the freebie link.



If you spend $12 on Pickle Barrel Packs this month, you will get this beautiful Pickle Barrel Bonus Kit FREE!

Here's some inspiration for you from my amazing CT & the PBP CT!


We're also still giving away a part of our beautiful shop collab called, "Escape To". You can get another set of quick pages and Part 3 of the kit this week with qualifying purchases.



Remember to share the layouts you create with this collection in my PBP Gallery or on my Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment