Thursday, August 8, 2013

DOTD for August 8 - SAVE 55% on Little Moments • Big Memories Collection

Today's DOTD product is my Little Moments • Big Memories Collection...and since it's a full collection, you get to save 55%! So, shop quick to save! This deal will disappear at midnight!


We're still giving lots of goodies away at PBP - FWP products for qualifying purchases, and daily prizes for people who enter our Customer Appreciation Drawing either by making a purchase or emailing us at birthday@pickleberrypop.com.  I have it on good authority (since I made up the schedule for the prize give-aways), that we have something for people who enjoy e-reading tonight. So....be sure to enter!

If you see your name on one of the graphics below, and haven't emailed me at custserv@pickleberrypop.com yet, please do so. There are a couple of winners that haven't replied to my email yet, and we'd really hate to have you miss out!













No comments:

Post a Comment