Friday, February 8, 2013

Save 25% on NEW Happy In Love Designs!

It seems like it's been a long time since I released a new set of designs. Sometimes life just takes over and designing has to take a back seat. But hey, I'm back in the front seat (for now), and have a cheerful new set of designs for you this week! "Happy In Love" is a cheerful kit that is perfect to use for projects that tell your "Valentines" just how much you love them . . . any day of the year. I've included some loveable characters along with a great variety of general designs that will help you say "I love you" in a happy way!



Here are the papers and a separate image of the elements that are included in the dig-ette-al kit!




I had a lot of fun creating this set of WordArt - I hope you enjoy using them on your Valentine & everyday "I Love You" projects!




Thanks to my Amazing CT & to the PBP CT for creating such gorgeous layouts with only a 24 hour notice (I know....I need to spend some time in the corner!)



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment