Friday, February 15, 2013

Cupid Rhymes With Stupid & Store Wide Sale!

PBP is having a store wide sale through Sunday night (11:59 p.m. EST), so that means you can save 30% on everything in my shop! As an extra bonus, if you spend $15 in my shop, you'll get an extra 10% off of your order - no coupon necessary!


I have another FUN new set of designs for those of you who may not be huge fans of Valentine's Day. This one is called "CUPID RHYMES WITH STUPID"...lol, don't you just love that title? This kit coordinates with my Happy In Love Collection, so you can mix & match the papers & elements!





Here are some of the layouts that my fabulous CT & the PBP CT created with this kit!

Layout by Conny

Layout by victoriansoup - PBP CT 

Layout by Alanna

Layout by Julie

Layout by Shauna - PBP CT

Layout by Julie/Mother Bear

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment