Sunday, November 25, 2012

Save 40% (or more!) on 2013 Pocket Calendar Quick Pages & Kit


I FINALLY got my 2013 Pocket Calendar Quick Pages & Kit added to my shop! Check them out during my Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale - save 40% and if you spend $10 in my shop now through Monday, you'll save an additional 10%! These make FAST and FUN Christmas gifts! I created complete quick pages using US styled grids (with Sunday as the first day of the week)


If you want to create a custom calendar, check out the Pocket Calendar Kit. I did it a bit different this year. Rather than making you take the time to create the clusters & shift things around on the pages, I created clusters for each page. You can choose which design to use for each month, add the month wordart & border, the calendar grid (with either Sunday or Monday as the first day of the week), and then just pull the cluster onto the page. This makes assembly really quick! Add your photos & important dates & you're done!



 Here are some samples of the layouts featuring my darling grandkids and one of my beautiful daughters!




Remember that I also added my Sweet November BIGwords to my shop this week too - you still have time to save on them!


My Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is still going strong. Be sure to get in on the 40% Discount through Monday night...and I've even thrown in an extra little discount for orders over $10.


 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment