Thursday, November 1, 2012

Back from Vacation, and jumping right into DSD SALES!!!



Hi Digi Scrappers! My hubby and I finally made it home from the east coast. First of all, I have to say that my heart goes out to everyone there that was affected by the hurricane. The inconvenience of not being able to fly out when we planned was dwarfed by the devastation that so many people there faced. It was really humbling to be there to witness this first hand, although we were never in any danger. We stayed away from the coast when we found out when it would hit land. What a memorable vacation this was. I will keep the people on the east coast in my constant prayers.

Now, on to some scrapping stuff!  I have a fun new kit for you at a GREAT PRICE for our DSD Celebration at PBP! Save 40% on everything in my shop including my new EVERYDAY BLESSINGS designs. I also have a **BONUS** discount for you - Save an extra 10% on any purchase over $10. Discount will automatically be subtracted from your order - no code needed!












Here are some amazing pages created by my CT and the PBP CT. I'm sure you'll be as inspired as I was!



...and don't forget about the extra discount!

__________________


No comments:

Post a Comment