Thursday, November 22, 2012

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Savings in my PBP Shop!

Ok...that's not entirely true. I used to love to go shopping on Black Friday...back when it was fun and not a greedfest. Now I like to stay home on Black Friday and give my fantastic customers some great savings on my digi designs....and speaking of sales . . .

The Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale is in full swing at PBP...save 40% on EVERYTHING in my shop (and even more than that on my bundles)!! I have an extra little discount set in my shop for qualifying purchases (see ad below)

I had hoped to have a new product to release tonight, but ermmmm.
....it's been a busy week. So...I'm going to finish it up and get it posted this weekend. Lots of you have asked for this one, and even though I'm late...I'm gonna get it done. *grin* 

Here's my sale ad with the discount details!


I hope that all of my US friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that you're not suffering too much from food overload!

No comments:

Post a Comment