Thursday, December 29, 2011

Keeping you in STITCHES for TIme4Traditions!

I have to admit, I was in a HUGE RUSH to get my Time4Traditions designs released. After I sent them to my CT, one of my CT members, Joanna Ellis requested some stitches to match the ColorPop Papers. I didn't have time to get them done before the main release, so...that's what I released this week - a rainbow of blanket stitches that you'll want to use for every digi project you do! *Note* The stitches are NOT included in The Bundle!


Save 25% on the Stitches (and all of the other Time4Traditions Designs) for a limited time!


Here's a little inspiration for you using the Time4Traditions Designs (before I added the stitches *grin*)

Layout by Mother Bear
Layout by MaryRuth

Layout by Mother Bear

Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by lbrtychic


No comments:

Post a Comment